Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hihies. Jus checked my chatbox and lmao. Not a single soul reading my blog. T.T

Haiz. Nvm.
HCL test this wednesday. Lmao. Theres 4 CAs and 2 SAs for chinese and only chinese? Not fair. Cant it be on Maths or smt. Screw VS

Ah.. Com now so boring, then wanna dota but ppl aint online. So? Im off to fill this pathetic 32 posts blog. Ahh... Spoiled my mouse so damn. Using the old Samsung mouse. Happy? No.

Arh.. Real Madrid 0 - 2 Barcelona. Is Messi really human !?

Nvm. I wanna skip school and really hope holidays really get to come so that i can finally stop going to school and enjoy my peaceful life updating this blog and dotaing. Does my holidays sound boring? Hahaha. Of course. I will be going out with some friends also but the day has yet to come so nayy.. Screw VS.

And now im left to worry abt my HCL exam? Who gives a damn. Hahaha. Joking.
I will beat RALEM and Jonah so... Hehe.

Hm...
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE READ MY BLOG. THANKS.

No comments:

Post a Comment