Friday, April 9, 2010

Hihi.

Yayees. A half day for our B Div' Cricket team. Maybe a full day if track and field gets good results but... haha. Who knows? Anyway does by winning the cricket championship trophy, does that mean VS has many indians? lmao. haha.

And anyway, fk. Im basically screwing my things up. Broke my swivel chair, mouse, stapler and pen. Maybe i should tie my hands together.
On a second thought, maybe not. haha

And i jus realised that no-one, yes , no-one reads my blog. -.-''
And yeah. School life goes the way it does again.

We had HCL for a horrendous THREE periods = 1h 45mins. I almost died.
Hahaha. Demi-god walked past us and we jus wave our hands. Looks like we are real friendly ehh. xD

Then it was PE-T where we are supposed to go to the gentleman room but SooHan went to check and i have a feeling that Mr Sng did come jus that he didnt want us to go. So haha. Free period. Recovered from shock of HCL.

Then, we had PHYSICS. The damn bloody gay teacher came and of course, lesson sucked. I didnt understand a single thing, maybe some. haha/

Then it was Maths. -.-'' dont want to discuss abt it still. hahaha

Then we had CCP. Ahh, XuWenHao v. no face sehh. Bad disgrace for PRC land ppl. hahaha

hm.... if anyone is really reading my blog, can u jus kindly pls say smt at the chatbox? i find it kinda uselesss wasting 10 mins typing for myself.

thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment