Thursday, April 8, 2010

Helloo. This blog is officially revived. I doubt ppl reads my post nowadays. T.T

Haiz. Todays a free day won by Victorians who got the B Div' & D Div' Track and Field team. haha .
Ytd we won the cricket nationals so hm... can we have a free day again ? (evil laugh)

This few days are weird. Not really but ignoring smses from quite a number of ppl. Unknown perhaps. And one ADA guy added me on msn and, hes a gay. haha. maybe a woman. who knows.

Thanks to help of my maths assesment book nowadays i kinda understand algebra now. acutally i learnt it before last time alr. lmao

-.- geog is terribly sukish. can someone help me in a way which i can really score for LORMS? thanks.

ahhs. mousehunt seem fun. haha. takes a long time to get to adventurer huh? is there a mousehunt bot? hehe.

but haiz. school is fun all over again and i hate sembian now
hahhaha

Joel's a lifesaver in maths and hm...
WHY MY MUM DUN ALLOW ME GO CAGE PLAY SOCCER!? RAWR

.... haiz. someone pls help me in whatever ways. -.-
haha. no use being so pessimistic. shall be optimistic from next post onwards.
after all ppl dun read a sad blog ryt??? hahah

cya~

No comments:

Post a Comment