Monday, May 31, 2010

Soccer :D

2nd post of the day. Too bored alre. Jus noticed that w/o my title , my posts are like so damn bloody confusing. Haiz. Neither am i gonna add in the title so im gonna spam posts until it covers them. Great idea eh?

Soccer. Wonderful wonderful art. But i just don't understand why the stupid StarHub and Singtel go make it $70 for a world cup. Crazy. Now i cant watch the world cup now. Fark. And yes, for my galacticos football, i can't believe i need to play 1000 matches to unlock legends. Zzzz. I still got 100 matches to go. Argg. Seriously, i need a life. -.-'' going crazy about this kind of games makes me feel like im a no-lifer. O.o

Tommorow there's oral exam. Can't really say that im scared or smt. But then i feel like not studying for it. Well obviously, who has the mood to study during holidays? O.o and the " hui hua " is damn scary. -.-'' lets flunk this idiot shit.

LOL. Maple is now level 25+ ( already 60+ % ) and yesh, im now kinda addicted to it. " OMG? " OMG. If u have the time, go listen to We Are The World for Haiti. 3:14. Theres some stupid voice that makes me laugh =DD. omg ahahhaha.

Currently doing? :
Downloading Firefox
Wondering if i should go do my homework
Facebook
Downloading DJMax Fever

-.-'' can see why my life is so boring eh? bla bla bla.
Ok guys. Off to do homework ( again ) .
cya~

No comments:

Post a Comment