Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Helloooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

long time since no post. went to camp.
oh yea, camp really suks, but... still ok la.
jus that nt that nice as sarimbun one.
at least thr still gt friends.
but then i gotta say some things in the camp i jus went are really cool.

Rock Climbing/CRC:
Climber: Am i on belay?
Belayer: Belay On.
Climber: Squeeze check.
Belayer: Squeezed checked/on. didn't hear wad that guy say.
Climber: Climbing.
Belayer: Climb On.

And i shall end it with our campfire song.
''I Ask My Girl''

I ask my love,
to take a walk,
to take a walk,
to orchard road,
by pass mandarin,
to centrepoint,
and we had lunch,
at macdonalds,
we had fillet,
and apple pie,
and shared a cup,
of lemonade,
in the house next door,
there was no light,
we use torchlight,
holding by her hands,
looking to her eyes,
i asked her to be,
my valentines,
now i confined,
in sec 1 camp,
i missed u so,
my sweethoney,
i promised u,
when i passed out,
when i passed out,
i will take u out,
holding by her hands,
look into her eyes,
i ask her to be,
my future wife,
but she reject,
how can that be!?
i so handsome!
she must be blind.

END.

Susanoo - God of the Sea and Storms
Character Use: Uchiha Sasuke n Itachi

No comments:

Post a Comment