Sunday, January 3, 2010

Decided to have the 2nd day post cause its too boring.

But most of this post is random stuff. do stay wif me

Victoria School doesn't noe how to organize orientations.
1. The form i got on the day i register for that school does not tell me that i have to bring anything on the orientation day. Yet my teacher still asks for the form.

2.When I was having my cca tour around the school canteen, WE didn't noe that we have to follow the student ldr during the tour and we didn't noe that we still had to assemble at the hall after that at 12pm. ( I was alr on my way home then my friend called me and told me to go back )

3.At 12pm , we went to the hall just to hear the head student leader say dismissed.


Liverpool shldn't be in the top 4.
1. Rafa relies too much on torres , gerrard , benayoun.
2. Rafa doesn't know how to buy great players. eg.kygrakios
3. Rafa does know how to buy AVERAGE players but does not perform up to standard. eg.aquilani
4. Rafa sells players in liverpool which is a MUST in their team. eg.alonso

Thats all abt it in the random 2nd post of the day.

Kamui - God's Majetsy
Character Use: Kakashi Hatake

No comments:

Post a Comment