Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Post that marks the new year

Hi

This marks the start of my blog

Let talk abt the latest soccer news since school hasn't started yet.
Arsenal 4 - 1 Portsmouth

Nt a really surprising one as u can see arsenal is 3rd while portsmouth is well.. bottom of the league.

Goals by eduardo(27) , nasri(41) , ramsey( 68) n song(81). Shall nt tok abt the portsmouth goal since it doesn't matter much. And hey! Arsenal won 4-1 last time too. Which shld hav been more since they were at home that time.

As u can see from my blog URL its arsenalizationftw so i shall only tok abt arsenal's victory over portsmouth.

Painted my room also at around 12pm which is REALLY TIRING. But that was jus the 1st coat cause we still gt LOTS of paint. And the paint( blue harmony) really works well for my room. ( wanted red n white stripes but parents didn't allow as it stands for the arsenal crest ). Hm.. this gives me an idea that i shld call a artist and then paint a arsenal crest on the wall! But only until my parents strike 4D

A very boring day so i shall not tok anymore. Also feel free to look around at my blog even tho its empty at the moment.

Dunno how to end this so i shall jus leave it blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment