Friday, January 29, 2010

22nd post. xD xD

Will post a long one since all have been damn short rite?
hahas.. Stupid HW la. Geog, Maths, Chinese, Chem , English.
I'm gonna explode soonadays.

Let's get everyone to hate Jonah.
He so fking irritating. Keep saying he so damn good.
Say i comfirm maths got wrong. Did u noe i was a genius in maths?
xD jkjk la. But i can be sure that Jonah will get worse than me in the chem and maths test. COMFIRM.
He suks balls. Say my classwork comfirm got wrong then say'' u nvr do working'' . I get all correct right? Stupid.
He gt tuition lehh. Fk Jonah.
Lets cr8 a I HATE JONAH group alright?
why did mdm faezah make me sit beside him.... -.-

Oh yeah. MIOBOX OWNS. 451kb/s.
woo~

Wolfteam seems so fun nowadays. Even Boshen and Soo Han playing it now.
And got hell lot of guns. WOW. 10x more than SA. I BET.

If 2012 really happens then Jonah will be gone. Hooray~


And Arsenal now really gg. Really gg. Vermaelan now injured. Sianz. Lucky AW bought Sol Campbell. xD

I'm going for a 3-3 draw with Man Utd. Nt to say that I dun dare say Arsenal will win lah. But Man Utd now so imba.. And arsenal got like 12 players injured?

Erm dun think got anything to post. Things gettin' boring.
Can anyone tell me what to talk abt. eg. How Jonah suks.. Or soccer.. blah blah

Feel free to shout it in the cbox. DUN SPAM PLS.

cya~

No comments:

Post a Comment